Ongoing CD Programs and Certificates
- Leadership Calgary – offers a 9 month program to support participants in developing systemic, adaptive capacities so they can think, care, act and learn in ways that contribute to solving complex social issues.
- Campus for Communities, formerly under the Alberta Government and private sector supported ACE (Active, Creative and Engaged Communities) Initiative offers Becoming a Community Builder, a 15-week on-line, competency-based program.
- Propellus is a non-profit organization offering a dynamic range of consulting, training and management services.
- Simon Fraser University Certificate in Community Economic Development offers a 10-month Community Economic Development (CED) certificate program.
- Global Learning Partners offers workshops and on-line learning a wide range of topics related to training, capacity building and adult learning.
- Neighbourhood Learning Institute ,Cleveland State University offers a 14 week curriculum facilitated by graduates of the program itself.
- The Coady Institute offers a range of certificate campus-based programs, in-country training and advanced Masters programs in Adult Education, in partnership with St. Francis Xavier University. Campus-based programs include a five-month Diploma in Development Leadership as well as specialized certificates related to supporting citizen driven development.